Klook.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

,

The dark history of your favorite group that you don't want to see





Firstly, I'm an Armyㅋㅋㅋ I just watched a legendary forbidden video of BTS and I still can't recover from the shock I get from itㅋㅋㅋ I'm really curious about other groups' dark histories, so please submit the dark history that your favorite group have in the comment section. 


First of all, I'm going to reveal the dark history that my kids have gone through..
(It's so cringe-worthy because they talk in Japanese in this clip)
(*thumbs up* Do you think you can ever take your eyes off of me?)
The start is already uneasy for me..
 
 (Will I put you in a difficult situation if I say that I'm head over heels for you?ㅋ)
I'm already in a difficult situation because of your hair..^^
 
 (Don't ever appear in my dream!! *is annoyed* You.. worry me)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(Don't make me say this twice.. *is shaking* I.. I like you)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(Don't you dare to put on that expression in front of other people beside me;;)
Don't worryㅎ No one even wants to look at my face

((I thought his hair was a bonfire;;) Now that I've realized it.. You're always in my mind)
BonㅋㅋㅋㅋFireㅋㅋㅋF*ㅋㅋㅋㅋckㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(I'm here! My honey~ *winks*)
Leave me..

((I want to be with you) Because I like you!!!!!)
I told you to leave!!!!!!

ㅎ F*ck.. I can't stop trembling while writing this post because it's so cringe-worthy.. I can't even express it anymoreㅋㅋㅋ BTS' fans probably can relate to my feelings right nowㅋㅋㅋ Okay, it's your time to reveal your favorite group's dark history now^^ Let me know if there are any groups who have worse history than my boysㅋㅋㅋ


[+243][-7]

1. [+185][-3] I always take a moment to look at our Lemon Candy whenever I'm having a hard time!

2. [+111][-4] This is the dark history of our coordies!
 
 
3. [+98][-4] Yes, my favorite group's coordi is their own anti..^^
 
4. [+59][-0] Sunggyu.. Rihouwen.. Nam Wien.. I love you..

5. [+59][-0] F*ck.. Exo's debut concept is their dark history.. Especially the MV for Mamaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I took a screencapture of this a few minutes ago and I think I might die because it's too cringe-worthy..

6. [+54][-2] Bean Sauce VIXXㅋㅋㅋㅋ He watched this clip with a poker face in Show Star 360, it seems that he really hates itㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
7. [+53][-2] *sighs* I remember Chanyeol flying under desks.. It was really hectic.. Thanks to OP, I got to watch this clip again..^^
 
8. [+38][-3] Harakeke, Follow me.. Nothing can win over this..


9. [+37][-4] Hope is such a tough manㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. +31][-0] .
Am I.. Charming?
 



trazy.com