Klook.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

, ,

A male idol who has to leave his group if he grows any taller

is Seventeen's Mingyu.

A converstation of Mingyu and Jun in VApp Broadcast:

Mingyu: Am I eating too much now?
Jun: No, eat more. You need to eat a lot in order to grow taler.
Mingyu: No.. Our CEO said that I can't be in Seventeen anymore if I grow any taller..

Mingyu (20 years old, still growing up) who is afraid to grow any tallerㅋㅋ

Mingyu is over 186 cm now.


-I really like tall menㅠㅠㅠ

-We can get marriedㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. He's really tall!

-Huk.. He's really tall.. My future husband??

-Hul.. I like him so much, come to me..

-Whoa.. He's such a husband material..

-Seems like the other members are just short..
  -Out of 13 members, 10 of them are over 177cm! And there are some of them who's over 180cm, they're not short.. Mingyu is just too tallㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Can you give me just 5cm of your height please..?

-He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ 'I can't be in Seventeen if I grow any taller'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He said he can't be in Seventeen if he grows any tallerㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ

-Minggu has this ability to make the other members look small because of his heightㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, Mingyu is seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-He might be as tall as a mountain but in my eyes, he's just a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Mingyu-ya, I'll give you everything I have, take me away..

-I want to call him 'Oppa' 8ㅅ8 

-They look like babies in my eyes..

-A big puppyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's coolㅋㅋㅋ Whoa.. Mingyu-ya..

-What's the point of being tall, he's still a baby to me..

-His CEO is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ And so is Mingyu, himselfㅋㅋㅋ

-World is such an unfair place to live.. He's both tall and handsome.. *sighs*..
trazy.com