Klook.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

, ,

Hoya's public executions

1st public execution:
 
Hoya: *sends pictures* Which one is better? Do I look like a Selgo (Someone who's bad at taking selfies)? I'm going to upload it on Instagram to celebrate you winning the first place. 
FeelDog: Take another pictures if you don't want to risk your life.
Caption: @isayhousayya ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #SelfApprovedSelgo #SOS #BothPicturesAreSoSo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #Iloveyou Try to raise your phone more to get a better angle.

Eric Nam's comment:

And not a long time after that, Hoya's partner on Hit The Stage, uploaded the second public execution:
 Hoya: Which one is better? I'm going to upload it to Instagram. Do I look like Selgo? I don't look like one, right?ㅋㅋㅋ
Caption: @fxxldoggssy, I told him to upload the second one.. Let's appreciate his effort..

인피니트 호야 두번째 공개처형 (feat.셀고 같냐?) | 인스티즈
These three are friends in real life..

The legendary gifs that prove that Hoya is a Selgo


-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Howon is going to be a Selgo for the rest of his lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I might die from Lee Hodong's cutenessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right.. Let's appreciate his effortㅋㅋㅋ Our Howon is really good at taking selfies!!ㅋㅋ

-Howon-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-HoCutie<3

-Howon-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What am I going to do with my life.. He's seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last gifs never fail to crack me up no matter how many times I've seen itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like he pays a lot of attention to his selfies now, since a lot of people call him Selgoㅋㅋㅋ

-Howon-ah..ㅋㅋㅋ The sight of you putting effort just to upload a picture to Instagram is seriously so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I don't look like one, right?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that Feeldog? Anyway, Hoya is getting better at taking selfies these daysㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last gifsㅋㅋㅋㅋ He, himself, is so surprised to see the picture of his faceㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Howon is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ Howon-ah, you're not a Selgo anymore now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Howon is so good at taking selfies nowㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyojin Unnieㅠㅠ Can't you tell him to upload the first one as well?ㅠㅠ He's so cute, I might dieㅠㅠ

-'I don't look like one, right?'ㅋㅋㅋ Look at him making sure that he doesn't look like a Selgoㅋㅋ

-The cutest person I've ever known in my lifeㅋㅋ Lee Howonㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Our Oppa and his friends are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com