Klook.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

, , ,

Kim Saeron left a comment on Zico's latest Instagram update

woozico0914: He's surely having a good nap
Ron_sae: Taeil-chan.. Kawaii..


-Even kids in their 10s think that Lee Taeil is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he's indeed really cute..

-He's seriously so kawaii..;; Taeil-chan..

-Taeil-ah.. You're really really cute..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeil-chan is so kawaiiㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Three of them are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-'00liner, Kim Saeron, thinks that '90liner, Lee Taeil is cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I was like 'Hul.. Are they close with each other?' then I realized that Kim Saeron and Block B shot a MV togetherㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeil-chan is a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Saeronieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was my commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She sounds like Taeil Chan's fangirlㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A '00liner thinking that a '90liner is a cutieㅋㅋㅋ That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-But he's indeed really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeil chan is seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeil-ah, everyone thinks that you're cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can understand Saeron's feelings.. Taeil chan.. He's older than me, yet he's cuter than me..

-I hope people will start acknowledging our Taeil-chan's cuteness..:-)

-He's seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taeil, are you a baby?

-'Taeil-chan'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really thought that was just a comment from another fanㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com