Klook.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

, ,

This male idol often gets scolded by his mom because he talks about her on TV too much

CS:"My Mom.."
CS: "She told me to stop talking about her (on TV) because she finds it annoying"
SJ: "This hyung gets scolded a lot by his mom"
CS: "My mom went to see me on Chuseok this year, and she said 'You, stop talking about me (on TV)!. So I answered 'When did I ever mention you on TV?', and she said 'You always talk about me everyday!. That makes you sound like a Mama Boy!' and I replied 'I'm not a Mama Boy!''

Changsub reveals that he often gets scolded by his mom for mentioning her too much on TVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's known for being close to his mom, he often talks to her and even go on a date together, etc.



-Seems like he's in a good relationship with his momㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mama Boyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Changsub is so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ugh.. Why is he so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅜㅜㅜ

-I want to have a son like him.. 

-There he goes again, talking about his mom on TVㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, Changsub.. He looks so freaking handsome with that hairstyle..

-Aigo Aigoㅠㅠㅠ He's such a cutie<3

-He's seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Cutieㅠㅠ Why did he lost so much weightㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone, go and watch the video.. The way he talks is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really want to date Changsub.. Both his face and his personality are totally my type..ㅠㅠㅠ Changsub, I like you..

-The cutest thing here is how he suddenly talks about his mom after talking about Interstellarㅋㅋㅋ

-There are a lot of people in Suwon who have seen him going on dates with his momㅋㅋ He even uploads her pictures to Instagramㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of their relationship, they look like a really close friends..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, he's too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How can I find a perfect son like Changsubㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really want to have a son like himㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Changsub looks like a prince with that hairstyleㅠㅠㅠ I know it's cringe-worthy but I can't find any other words to express it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mom's son-in-law material..

-Changsub is such a husband materialㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Changsub-ah..
  -Please take back your words, he's mineㅠㅠ

-He's the cutest person I've ever known in my entire life..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Changsub.. Why are you so handsome..

-He's so lovelyㅠㅠㅠ 



trazy.com