Klook.com

Monday, October 3, 2016

, , , , , ,

Irene, Suzy, and Krystal in 10 years

Irene in 10 years: Moon Jungwon

Suzy in 10 years: Kim Sarang

Krystal in 10 years: Lee Youngjin


-Oh..

-Re..

-O...

-Oh Sehun..

-But they really do look like each other a lot..
  -Oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't see what you guys were doing in the comment sectionㅋㅋ

-What's with the comments..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Youngjin and Krystal...ㄷㄷ For me, Irene will look like actress Seo Jihye in 10 years..

-Hm?? Kim Sarang..?? She's a wall, though..??

-Agree..

-Oh..

-Sehun..

-Oh..

-My God..

-Oh My Girl..

-Oh.. I was thinking that Suzy will be compared to Yoon Eunhye in this post but now that I've looked at it, she resembles Kim Sarang as wellㅋㅋㅋ And for Krystal and Lee Youngjin, they really do look like each other so much.. They could pass as siblings..

-I can't tell which one is Krystal and which one is Lee Youngjin in the last picture.. I had to stop for a while..

-I thought those both were pictures of Krystal..

-Except for Suzy, all of them look like each other..

-Suzy doesn't really look like Kim Sarang, though..

-I first saw Kim Sarang in Secret Garden and I thought she was Suzy..

-Oh my goodness.. That shocked me.. Are you sure that the person in both of the last pictures isn't Krystal?

-I personally think that Irene will look like Seo Jihye from Jealousy Incarnate more than Moon Jungwon.. She reminds me of Ireneㅠㅠ
trazy.com