Klook.com

Saturday, October 8, 2016

, , , ,

The relationship between SNSD's Yoona and Red Velvet's Yeri

Im Yoona's maniac fan, a successful fangirl, Yeri.
They have 9 years of age difference.


-Yoona's wrist..ㄷㄷㄷ I want to give her some of my fats..

-Im Yoona's maniac fan?ㅋㅋㅋ Really?ㅋㅋ They look like a fancy, high-class siblings in those pictures.. SM's type..

-Whoa.. Look at them.. They're so freaking pretty..

-They look like each other, but they don't at the same time.. It's weird.. They both look so pretty, anyway..

-They both look so lovely hereㅠㅠ

-Both of them are so beautiful..

-These pretty girls..<3<3

-Yoona is so skinny.. And she also has a very small face..ㄷㄷ

-The back of Yeri's head is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ Both Yeri and Yoona are so pretty..

-I'm so jealous of them..

-So Yeri is a fangirl as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like a fairy and a goddess hanging out togetherㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm Yeri's maniac fan number one, though..

-I'm so jealous of Yeri.. I want to be friends with Yoona as well..

-I don't know which one I should be jealous ofㅠㅠ It's really nice to see them sticking to each other like thatㅠㅠ

-No wonder, pretty girls only hang out with pretty girls..ㅠㅠ

-A goddess and a fairy<3

-Yeri looks like a baby, and Yoona looks like her sisterㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Yoona is so freaking pretty..

-That's what you call 'successful fangirl'..

-Such a nice sight to look at~~ Hohoho

-Ah, Yerim is such a babyㅠㅠ Especially when she sticks around Yoona like thatㅠㅠ

-SoshiVelvet Foreverㅠㅠ
trazy.com