Klook.com

Saturday, October 8, 2016

, ,

She's not pretty, but once you already fall for her there's no exit..

Soovely

instiz

-Our Soohyunie is such a cutieㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodnessㅜㅜ She looks so adorable..

-She looks so pretty in that picture where she has a.. star? under one of her eyesㅋㅋ She looks so refreshing..

-Cutieㅠㅠ

-That's my girlㅠㅠ Soohyun-ahㅠㅠ

-That's true..<3 I find her really adorable, I wish I could have her as my sister..ㅠㅠ

-She's so adorable.. 

-Soohyunieㅠㅠ She has gotten a lot prettier now..

-Ah.. She's too cuteㅠㅠ

-She's so lovely..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Soovelyㅠㅠ

-She's so cute and she has tons of unique charmsㅋㅋ

-I really like her vocal colorㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm falling for you, Soohyun-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so cute, pretty, and charming.. She has it allㅠㅠ

-Soohyun is so prettyㅠㅠ

-She's so freaking pretty though??ㅠㅠ I can't bring myself to agree with the OP calling her 'not pretty'ㅠㅠ

-I'm not her fan, but I always find myself smiling whenever she sings..

-Soohyun's voice is so unique..ㅠㅠ YG, please give her a solo album.. Or at least a comeback for Akmu! Please give them a lot of work.. I beg you..

-When will YG let Akmu release another album..

-I would love to be born as Soohyun in my next life..

-I've seen her in person before and she's so freaking pretty.. She looks so bright and very skinny..

trazy.com