Klook.com

Saturday, October 8, 2016

, , ,

A female idol and celebrity who have a very unique way to eat food

Tzuyu
There's a rumour that she's two-faced and you'll be able to see it when she eats..

While Goo Hyesun always look as if she's having a hard time whenever she has to eat something..


-Maybe their mouths are.. small?

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋThey look cute..

-Two-facedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Hyunjung's stare towards Goo Hyesun in the last gif is the funniest thing I've ever seen todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Tzuyu looks like a puppy in the last pictureㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They both look so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Tzuyu looks so freaking pretty in the last picture..

-Tzuyu is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ

-Goo Hyesunㅋㅋㅋ She makes me wonder if that food she's eating is actually tasteless.. or is she just actingㅋㅋㅋ

-Tzuyu is trying hard to eat without ruining her lipstickㅋㅋㅋ

-I usually eat like Tzuyuㅋㅋㅋ I don't want my lipstick to get ruined just because of food..

-She really does look like as if she's having a hard timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're eating with their whole facesㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Jooheeㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Tzuyu just doesn't want to ruin her lipstickㅋㅋㅋ

-I also eat like Tzuyu when I eat ice creams.. I don't know why, I just do..

-They look like they are actually forced to eat those foodㅋㅋㅋ

-I also eat like Tzuyu does because I don't want to ruin my lipstick.. I haven't asked this to Tzuyu yet, so I don't know if she's doing that because she doesn't want to ruin her lipstick..

-Tzuyu is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Goo Hyesun is just.. acting? I haven't watched the drama yet, so I don't really know!

-Why does Kim Hyunjung look so scary in that gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Tzuyu being herselfㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com