Klook.com

Saturday, October 8, 2016

, ,

This is how NCT Dream uses SHINee's micstand which costs $1345

NCT Dream had to play badminton in their VApp Broadcast, so they used the micstand to hold the net from both sides. 


-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So that's what SHINee's micstands are being used for nowadays..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ They're indeed just a bunch of babiesㅋㅋㅋ

-They're playing badminton with hoverboards?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cuties

-Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-What are SHINee's mictsands doing thereㅋㅋㅋ

-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋㅋAre those really the micstands that SHINee used for Dream Girl's promotions?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I'm afraid they will get a lot of hate for it.. I hope people know that they didn't prepare those by theirselves, their company prepared it for themㅠㅠ

-Yes..? I bet those are not SHINee's micstands.. No way they would use such expensive things for that..

-Why do I find this so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so expensive, yet they broke it on the first day of the promotions of Dream Girlㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my godㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched their Vapp broadcast yesterday and they were so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't think those are SHINee's micstands..

-$1345 for one..???

-Well at least it's still usefulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Anyway if those are really SHINee's micstands, I hope they won't get a lot of hate for that because their company was the one who prepared it...

-Huh?? That's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Amazing..

-Maybe that's why Mark said it was a musical badminton matchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was wondering if SM already threw out those micstandsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Turns out they're still quite usefulㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com