Klook.com

Saturday, October 8, 2016

, ,

A scene in Jealousy Incarnate's latest episode which gains a lot of reactions



-????Whoa..

-It looks reversed.. 

-Whoa.. That's so freaking coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's coolㅋㅋㅋ He's just sitting there and biting a cigarettes, but he looks cool..

-It's nothing special.. But it looks cool..

-I think they cut that scene and reversed it..?

-That scene looks reversed..ㅋㅋ And he still looks cute even when he's biting a cigarette.. Hwasinㅠㅠ

-I know right.. It's coolㅋㅋㅋ I'm having a hard time if he keeps on acting cool like that..

-Why do I find that heart-fluttering..?

-The more I look at him, the more I realize that he's actually my ideal type.. Oppa..

-I really hate cigarettes and people who smoke, but I find that gif very heart-fluttering..

-I thought this was a gif from a photoshoot..

-I tried that, and I failed.. Goodbye my 225won..

-It looks reversed.. Am I right?

-It's nothing special, yet it looks cool eventhough I hate people who smoke..

-He's so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That is so fascinating.. Anyway, Jo Jungseok is so handsome!!

-Oh.. I tried it and it's not as easy as I thought it would be..

-Hul.. I came in thinking 'Is bitting a cigarette a very cool thing to do?' and here I am, amazed..

-The scene was cut and rewinded, right?

-That reminds me of Choi Siwon and radishㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love you..
trazy.com