Klook.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

, , ,

Fans spot BTS' album cover in a picture taken by Jung Eunji

A car with BTS' album cover on it passing by.


-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why fans are amazingㅋㅋ How could they discover small things like that?ㅋㅋ

-That's so fascinatingㅋㅋ

-Whoa..ㅋㅋ I can't believe fans can discover that...

-I thought you're talking about Jungkook in Chungha's pictureㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who doesn't understand it..? How do you know that's a car? Is that really a car??
  -It's a car with BTS' album cover on it, it's used to promote their latest album!
  -Oh.. That's cool.. Who did that? Did their fans do that? 
  -No, their company did that..

-How could you even see that small thing?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hulㅋㅋ I saw her post and I'm also a fan of BTS, but why did I just know this by nowㅋㅋ

-Wow.. They sure have a really good visions..

-Hm??

-That's coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wait a minuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. It somehow gets me goosebumpsㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw that picture but I didn't see that carㅋㅋ

-I saw that car today!

-Ah, this is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so amazing for discovering small things like that.. I still had to stop for a minute at the zoomed pictures because I didn't know what it was..

-Bangtan is the best..

-Wow, I didn't see this comingㅋㅋ

 -Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com