Klook.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

, , , , , , , , , ,

Subjective list of the best boyfriend material pictures

This is the list of the best boyfriend material pictures that I've seen on Instagram. These male idols are known for being pro at taking good selfies! It's not ranked in order!

Firstly,
BTOB's Sungjae
Because he often uploads derp pictures of himself eventhough he's actually handsome and takes good selfiesㅋㅋ

Jung Daehyun
He takes a lot of boyfriend material selfies, he's really popular in Facebook for being the perfect boyfriend material! He's really handsome..

Beast's Yoon Dujun
No need to explain about this guy, we all know that he's handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ
He somehow looks very manly..

VIXX's N
Cha Hakyeon.. I've been noticing this since his debut.. He looks like that senior you would always meet in your university.. He looks really good when he smilesㅜㅜ

And the last one,
Infinite's L
I was a little bit surprised when I took screen captures of his Instagram.. He's not only handsome, but he also knows how to take good selfies.. He owns the world..

.
Honestly, I posted this because I was boredㅋㅋ I tried hard not to be biased in this postㅋㅋ Actually, one of the male idols here is my bias.. But I have to admit that all of them are handsomeㅠㅠ

[+317][-21]

1. [+141][-18] Whoa.. The corner of his lips are so cute..

2. [+94][-20] I agree that Jung Daehyun takes the best boyfriend material selfies.. It's so heart-fluttering..

3. [+59][-12] This picture is really.. *thumbs up*

4. [+44][-3] This is what you would see when you're having a meal with your boyfriend;;

5. [+37][-7] Jung Daehyunㅠㅠ This is the picture that I use for my lockscreen right now.. My heart always skip a beat whenever I check my phone..

6. [+37][-6] He took this picture and said that he wants to go for a walk with his fansㅜㅜ It's really nice to see his Instagram because the way he talks is just so pretty ands sweet.. It's my kind of healing..

7. [+34][-4] Don't you think this is exactly what you would see when you're going for a walk with your boyfriend?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jung Daehyunㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+33][-3] Jung Daehyun has a lot of boyfriend material picturesㅠㅠ

9. [+33][-7] Did he take this selfie in the middle of shooting somewhere? It looks like he's wearing an uniform in this picture..

10. [+30][-3] ㅠㅠ<3





trazy.com