Klook.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

, ,

I've found the short-haired girl that suits my ideal type

A trainee from Mystic Ent. who's rumoured to debut soon.
She was in Superstar K season 7, her name is Minseo.



-So prettyㅠㅠ

-She has a really nice aura..

-What the-- She's so pretty.. Like, really really pretty..!

-Yes, her song is going to be released tomorrowㅠ She has an outstanding singing skill, so please make sure to stream to her song!

-Ah.. I remember her.. 

-Ah hul.. I think I remember her! Didn't she also has a short hair back then in Superstar K?

-We have the same hairtsyle but why am I...--

-Whoa.. Her aura is so amazing..

-Unnie.. Let's get married..

-I think.. I just fell in love..

-Hul.. She looks like a teenage girl from Japan..

-Whoa.. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in this world..

-Look at her aura..ㄷㄷ

-Don't you think that she looks like Juri Ueno?? Especially in the last picture!

-Hul.. I've been waiting so long for her to debut!

-Does anyone know her SNS..? She's so charming, and also attractive.. I want to see her everyday..

-She's so beautiful.. She looks a little bit like One, don't you think so?!

-She was a hot topic back then because she looked pretty and handsome at the same time..

-Hul.. She's so pretty.. It's been a long time since the last time I felt this kind of feelings..

-She's so freaking beautifulㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Who is this person..? She's so pretty..

-She looks like the mixture of Hyanggi and Chanyeol..

trazy.com