Klook.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

,

A male group who's looking for their wallets on stage

is BTS


-The titleㅋㅋㅋ

-Where! is! my! wallet!!

-I don't understand this joke but it's funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-They lost their wallets lolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw a post with similar title, but it's about Exoㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it would be this dance, but I still laugh anywayㅋㅋㅋ

-They look sexy even when they lost their walletsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've seen a gif of Kai before, with the same titleㅋㅋㅋ

-The title is so full of senseㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow.. I got a big problem here, I don't think I will be able to see their dance in the same way anymoreㅋㅋㅋ

-lmao I hope they'll find their wallets soonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jimin is looking for his wallet in a violence wayㅋㅋㅋ

-It's hecticㅋㅋㅋ

-I choked on my juiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That blonde guy is looking for his wallet on his faceㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I would laugh everytime I see this part on music showsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jimin really needs to find his walletㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like they just lost the most expensive thing they have ever ownedㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like Jimin's wallet is (at least) from Pradaㅋㅋㅋ

-Jimin is in a big troubleㅋㅋ

-Looks like Jimin's wallet is really expensiveㅋㅋ

trazy.com