Klook.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

, , , , , ,

Top three '01liner idols

IOI's Somi

NCT's Chenle

April's Jinsol


-They're all so pretty..

-My Somiㅠㅠ

-Our Lele is so fresh-looking..

-Jinsolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I have a feeling that Chenle is going to be the 2nd BTS' Jimin..

-They're so cuteㅎㅎ

-I don't know any of them except Somi..

-Why is Somi so prettyㅠㅠ

-I still can't believe that Somi and Chenle are the same age..ㅋㅋ I feel like I always need to call Somi with 'Unnie' and Chenle is just a baby to me..

-Jinsol looks like a babyㅋㅋ So cute..

-Whoa.. That Chenle guy is just a baby.. A baby.. He has this aura that makes you want to pamper him..

-Chenle is so cute..

-Chenle.. Oppa.. Oppa!!!! You're an oppa if you're handsome!!!!!!!!!! Oppa!!!!!!!!

-Hul.. The second baby is so cute...

-Hul.. I don't watch TV a lot so I don't know much about idols.. It's my first time seeing April's Jinsol.. She's so pretty.. Is she really a human?

-Chenle looks so cute..

-Somi looks so matured compared to the other two, maybe it's because she's mixed..?  The other two look so cute and fresh, while Somi looks mature..

-Somi.. is a God, God Somi.. No need to explain.. Chenle is so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ Jinsol is so pretty as well..

-My Somi<3 I'm rooting for you!

-It's so unbelievable and fascinating to see kids who are the same age with me debuting as idols..

-It's my first time seeing Chenle..

-I still can't believe that Somi is younger than me..

-Jinsol-ah.. This Unnie likes you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Why does Chenle look much younger than his age?

-Our Le.. This noona loves you so much..

-Chenle is so lovely and adorable...




trazy.com