Klook.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

, ,

A drama that fails to exceed the viewers' expectations


W


-It's fun, though..

-It's actually boring but they always put something thrilling in the end of every episodes..

-I don't know much since I don't watch this drama..

-It exceeds my expectation, though?

-The first episode was really fun but it's becoming less interesting and boring now..

-It's fun.. I don't want this drama to end..

-What?? Last week's episode was so fun.. It makes you clunch your heart..

-Pardon?? I find this drama very interesting and fun..

-It's less interesting than the first episode but still, it's a nice drama in my opinionㅋㅋ

-It's the best drama I've ever watched in my life..

-I don't watch this drama but I know the plot and it's one of the best drama plots I've ever heard in my life..

-It's becoming more and more interesting as the time passes by, though??

-Huh?? It's a freaking nice drama..

-Am I the only one who finds this drama nice?

-It's kind of boring, but interesting.. I remember getting goosebumps all over my body from last week's episode..

-Episode 1-4 are the best..

-I used to follow this drama but not anymore..

-This is the only drama that I'm looking forward to every week..

-It's becoming more and more interesting in my opinion..

-It's all up to your own preferences anyway.. I find this drama nice and interesting..

-Well, it's a fantasy drama anyway..

-You might find this uninteresting if you don't understand the whole plot..

-The last episode will be aired next weekㅠㅠ

-I always get goosebumps when I watch this drama..

-I live for this drama..

-I only watch this until the 4th episode and I stopped..

-The most interesting drama that I've ever watched in my life..
trazy.com