Klook.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

, , , , , ,

Three '94liner idols who used to be classmates back in high school

Apink's Son Naeun
BTOB's Jung Ilhoon
BTS' Rap Monster

(Everyone already knows that Ilhoon and Rapmon used to be in the same design club in their high school days)
Eventhough Naeun and Ilhoon transferred to another school, they used to be in the same class and year.. It's just fascinating how these popular idols used to be classmates back in their high school days..


-Hul.. Why didn't I know this, Namjoon-ah?

-Oh.. That's cool..

-Whoa..

-Whoa.. I didn't know that Naeun were their classmate as well!

-I knew that Ilhoon was Rapmon's classmate, but it's my first time hearing about Naeun!

-I thought this is going to be about Yuju, Seokmin, and Jihoㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Namjoonㅠㅠㅠ

-Rapmon is a '94liner??

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing that Naeun was in the same class with Ilhoon and Rapmon back in high school.. How could these three good-looking people placed in the same class..

-What was the name of Namjoon and Ilhoon's club back then? 
  -It's 'Velvet'!

-Whoa.. It's somehow.. very cool..

-I knew that Ilhoon and Namjoon attended the same school, but I didn't know that Naeun also attended the same school..

-Oh.. Then they must know each other.. Isn't it cool how Jung Ilhoon and Son Naeun are in the same company?

-Son Naeun, Jung Ilhoon, and Rap Monster went to Apgujeong High School, but Son Naeun transferred to SOPA and Jung Ilhoon transferred to Hanlim High School, am I right?

-I'm so jealous of them.. I also want to know how it feels like to have male classmates.. For your information, I attend an all-girls high school..
trazy.com