Klook.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Do you have something that you always fake in front of your friends?

I really hate my friend's bias but I always pretend as if I like him whenever she fangirls in front of me.. She's always talking bullshit about him being so handsome but he's actually uglier than average citizens... I really want to say that in front of her face but I'm holding it in..





[+76][-1]

1. [+89][-7] I dislike idols in general, but I have this friend.. She's a fan of BTS and she always show me BTS videos when we hang together, I really hope she would stop doing that.. I'm so tired of them.. It's as if I'm going on a blind date with a man who doesn't stop talking about his experience in military service (she doesn't understand what her friend's saying)..

2. [+35][-0] Acting as if I'm interested in what my friend's talking about, acting as if her stories are really fun when they're actually boring..

3. [+19][-0] Pretending to relate to what my friend's saying.. It's so freaking hard to give the right reactions to what she's saying..

4. [+18][-0] Pretending to be calm and cool when my friends tell me that there's someone who's talking about me behind my back.. F*ck..

5. [+17][-0] Acting as if I understand about what my friend's talking about when I actually don't..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+12][-1] I pretend to like something when I actually don't like it..

7. [+11][-1] I always act as if there's nothing wrong in my life, acting all happy and bright..

8. [+7][-0] My friend always give me a hard time when she fangirls in front of me.. I hope she would stop..

9. [+6][-0] Acting as if I'm not upset about something when I actually am..

10. [+5][-0] I pretend to like Seolhyunㅋㅋ
trazy.com