Klook.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

, ,

A male idol who looks like a baby because of his small jaw

is BTS' V
He looks like a baby because of his small jaw



-So cuteㅜㅜ

-My husbandㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-People with small jaw looks really young eventhough their faces age..

-Everything he does is just like a baby..

-Huk.. It's TaeTae..

-He really does look like a baby..

-Taehyung-ah.. You're so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I've never realized that he has a small jaw before.. But now that I've looked at it, he really does have a small jaw and I think it's what makes him look like a baby..

-Taehyung is such a cutie..

-Now that I've looked at it, he really does have a small jaw..

-He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness.. He's so handsome..

-It's true.. He looks cute..

-How could a person look that handsome and cute..

-Cutie..

-That's right.. Our Taehyung is a baby..

-Taehyung is so pretty, I might die..

-Daeul always remind me of V whenever I see him..

-I also have a very small jaw but why don't I look like a baby..?

-That snow gif.. is really cute..

-Whoa.. He's really handsome..

-Even the way he talks is cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com