Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The trend of album covers these days



-So pretty..

-It's the design that SM has been falling for latelyㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-All of them has different feelings but they all look pretty

-Using frame..?

-Oh.. It seems like that kind of design is a trend..

-I think I know what are you trying to say here..

-True.. There are a lot of album covers designed like this these days..

-Pledis has a serious addiction to squares.. They have been trapping my kids inside that square since their debut album until their repackaged album.. They even started to trap Pledis Girlz in that square now..

-So pretty.. I'm jealous.. I hope I can see my kids' faces on their album cover someday..
  -That's right.. That damned bunny.. 

-Jung Eunji is so gorgeous..

-10 years later we will look back to this time and find all of these designs are so old-fashioned and countrified..

-It's so neat and pretty..

-Min Heejin.....ㅂㄷㅂㄷ 

-It's pretty but since a lot of groups starting to use it, it looks average.. so-so..
trazy.com