Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

, ,

Seventeen drops another teaser for their dance version for Very Nice



-I never thought I would be this happy when they change their coordies..

-Hul..

-Ah so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Junhui is in the centerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Hul...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJunhui-ya.... It was a good life..

-Seventeen is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My heart..

-Mun..Junhui.. I have a feeling he's going to be the stan attractor for this promotion..

-Look at Dino's hairㅠㅠ

-Who's the name of the person in the center? He's really good at dancing!
  -It's Jun!

-I really like the song, and the choreography seems nice as wellㅠㅠㅠ And the MV has similar feelings to Mansae's MV.. Seventeen, let's rise~~!! Wonwoo-ya.. I miss youㅠㅠ

-Jun? Isn't he the one who does the 'Seventeeeeen yup' in the beginning of Pretty U?

-I like the part that goes bbarabbarabbarabbam! like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Seventeen, let's rise!

-I have a feeling this song is going to hit big..

-I'm really looking forward to this..
trazy.com