Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Kim Doyeon changed her name

왕뚜껑 is the brand of food they're advertising here, it can mean 'Big Lid' 
[Big Lid] Kim Sejeong's mukbang video
[Big Lid] Jung Chaeyeon's mukbang video
[Big Lid] Wang Ddukkong's mukbang video
[Big Lid] Kim Sohye's mukbang video
[Big Lid] Choi Yoojung's mukbang video
[Big Lid] Im Nayoung's mukbang video

IOI's Wang Ddukong..


-I literally bursted out laughing at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's not Doyeon anymore nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-They're being too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wang Ddukkongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at her expressions in the thumbnailㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Doyeon has a big mouth so Big Lid really suits herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ddukong-ah, let's only walk on the flowery path from now on<3

-I thought this was real....

-It's funnier because of her expressions in the thumbnailㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ddukkongie is so prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-Ddukkong-ah, I like you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-'Hello, I'm IOI's Wang Ddukong'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who did this to our Doyeon??! Come out!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm currently doing #2 in the bathroom but I laughed at this and it won't come outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com