Klook.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

, , , ,

Gugudan's Kim Sejeong dance mistakes on yesterday's concert

July 2nd, IOI performed on Etude Concert

She danced to the wrong direction

She forgot the choreography + danced to the wrong direction

Sejeong-ah, lets only walk on the multiplication road.. (this is a pun)


-Aigo.. Sejeong-ah, I know it's hard but let's work hard..

-Sejeong-ah, I love you<3

-She's currently doing a promotion for her official debut in her own group, isn't it obvious that she's working hard on it..? And it's not like Sejeong is the one who picked their debut day.. I feel sorry for her..

-Huk..

-Seems like she has already forgotten itㅠㅠ

-Was she too nervous..ㅠㅠ

-It's compeletely normal for her to get confused since she's promoting as a member in two groups now..

-She's really busy and having hard time these daysㅠㅠㅠ I hope she will gain strengthㅠㅠ

-It must be really hard for her.. I really feel sorry for her..

-The company rushed her to debut with her new group.. I think it's better for them to debut next year..
  -I heard they can't postpone the debut anymore because of the oldest member's age..

-But still, IOI's fans must be really upset to see this..ㅠㅠ I know it's not an easy thing for her to be in two groups..

-She is not the one who decided to be a member in two groups.. I really pity her..

-I'm just going to blame it all on Jellyfish..

-Isn't this Jellyfish's fault..? Why are you blaming it on Sejeong..

-Jellyfish is the one who's wrong here.. They could have debuted her later, next yearㅠㅠㅠ Her head might explode at this rateㅠㅠ

-It's Jellyfish's fault.. I'm really mad and upset at Jellyfish.. Sejeong, let's only walk on flowery path from now on..

-But Kang Mina didn't get the choreography wrong..

-Why are you feeling sorry for her? Kang Mina is also a member in two groups but she didn't get the choreography wrong.. I think Sejeong just can't act like a professional..

 
 
trazy.com