Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

,

The most shocking girl group's choreography in the history



-I knew it would be about this group..

-Hul.. Why.. *covers my eyes*

-But it looks kind of funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that I've seen it repeatedly.. It somehow looks so gorgeous.. It looks like a blossoming flower.. It looks like a modern dance..

-But.. Who are they..?
  -I think it's a group called Chaness!! I looked up their names on the searching engine~

-It's not Stellar, right?

-Am I the only one who finds this funny?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..

-What in the world..

-Mom..

-But rather than racy or sexy.. It looks funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why.. Why all of you are laughing over this.. Is this something that is considered funny..

-Hul.. I got shocked..

-Its.. It's a little bit funny..

-I feel sorry to say this but I bursted out laughing when I first saw this gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so fascinating..

-The choreography is not impressive at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What are thoseㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com