Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

, ,

Baekhyun's reactions when his fans throw stuffs to the stage



-Hul.. The last gif makes my heart skips a beat..

-They shouldn't throw stuffs to the stage..

-Why are they throwing stuffs to the stage.. But Baekhyun handles it really well!

-I hope people will stop throwing stuffs to the stage..

-He looks so cute in the second gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a relief that he just decides to take it as a joke..

-He's so kind.. It's so hard not to get mad at that kind of thing..

-My babies get surprised when the fans throw them stuffs.. Please stop it..

-Hul.. He looks so handsome in the last gif..

-Why are people throwing stuffs to the stage.. But it seems like he's not that surprised.. And even if he does, he just takes it cool and act as if nothing happened.. It's so cool..

-That is what you call professional.. Amazing..

-I find it really annoying when fans throw stuffs to the stage but to see the sight of Baekhyun taking it as a joke and doesn't make a big fuss of it is so nice..

-Kill me, Baekhyun..

-What did they throw?

-If I was him I would swear at them to deathㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so amazingㅋㅋㅋ

-Please don't throw stuffs to the stage.. Will you only stop once one of them gets injured..?
trazy.com