Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

, , ,

Jung Chaeyeon is seen wearing a dress with the tags still hanging on it



-Is that a fashion trend these days..?

-Maybe that dress was a sponsorship..

-Is that for real.. She's really cute if it's realㅋㅋ

-I have experienced the same thingㅋㅋㅋ

-That's too noticeableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are a lot of people who wears clothes without removing the tags these daysㅋㅋ

-Hmm?? Doesn't she feel uncomfortable??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would feel really uncomfortable..

-The tags are so bigㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought that was just the design of the dress, I didn't think those were tagsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this article was talking about that tags like the one that Seventeen usually wears..

-She looks like how she used to look in her past pictures in that picture..

-Isn't it because the dress was sponsored, so she left it like that??

-She looks like she really doesn't know that the tags are still hanging..

-Celebrities usually wear sponsored clothes to the airport and change it in the airplane..

-She looks like a doll..

-Took me a while to find the tags..

-Maybe she forgot to remove themㅋㅋㅋ

-I think the dress is from the brand that Jessica owns..

-There are a lot of people who purposely leave the tags hanging on their clothes.. That was a fashion trend at some point..
trazy.com