Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

, , , ,

Actors who turned down Gong Yoo's role in Train to Busan (ft. Ahn Sohee's role)


Lee Byunghun

Wonbin

Sohee's role was originally written for one of SNSD's member..


-The final roles are nice..

-I didn't know this..

-Those roles suit the current actors and actresses the best..

-That's right.. The ones who end up having the role seems like the ones who suit those roles the best..

-The final scene of Sohee and Wooshikㅜㅜ It's so sad, I was so close to crying..

-But I'm so disappointed in Sohee's acting skills after watching the movie.. My concentrate breaks whenever she pops up in the screen..

-Whoa.. Wonbin..

-I think Wonbin is able to suit that role as well..

-Gong Yooㅠㅠㅠㅠ And I don't really mind Sohee's acting skills, it's pretty fine for me~~

-Train to Busan is not that good but it's so popular because Gong Yoo and the other male roles are good-lookingㅋㅋ I personally think any idols can suit Sohee's role well..

-Sohee's acting skills are not that bad for me..!ㅠㅠ

-I always see Wonbin in every posts about actors who turned down the offer for a role in movies..

-I have a feeling it was written for Sooyoung.. Because she's pretty good at acting..

-I personally think that Sohee's skills are fine..

-I like the movie because of Sohee and Gong Yooㅠㅠ

-Was it written for SNSD's Seohyun..
trazy.com