Klook.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

,

What happens when Han Seungyeon wears a cap

She looks cute wearing that cap in this point

But when she turns her head..
I don't think caps are supposed to have empty space like that..

And in the other scenes, she just folds her cap..

+ Han Seungyeon's small head
She once revealed in a show that she doesn't wear caps because they would always cover her face.
I don't know if she does now, but she said she doesn't wear caps back then.

No wonder..

I will end this post by promoting 'Age of Youth'!




 instiz 

-Whoa..

-Whoa.. Her head is really small..

-That's me when I wear capㅋㅋㅋ But my face is not smallㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous.. My head is so big so I have to struggle whenever I wear cap..

-It's a good drama~~

-My head is big so my cap always stretches..

-Whoa.. Our Seungyeon's face is really small..

-My head is small but my face is so freaking big..ㅋㅋ

-So what if you have a big head or small head.. Don't envy each other and be gratefulㅎㅎ

-That's me when I wear cap.. I don't look pretty when I wear cap..

-It must be nice to have a small head..

-For me, I have a small face.. but a big headㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. It's really hard for me to find cap that really suits my head size as well! But I have the opposite reason from Seungyeon's..

-Hul.. It's something that I have never felt and I will never feel in my life..

-She looks so cute wearing cap like thatㅠㅠ

-Han Seungyeon's head and face are both so small.. So pretty..



trazy.com