Klook.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

, , , , ,

New pictorial of Kim Sejeong and Jung Chaeyeon that's a little bit hard to understand..



-My style..

-I personally like it..

-Sejeong looks quite fine but Chaeyeon.....

-It's pretty because it's unique..

-Oh.. But it looks pretty..

-It's unique and one of a kind but I have a feeling that it's going to be thrown in the list of their 'dark pasts' pictures..

-It's cute, though..?

-The concept is fine..ㅠㅠㅠ But they could have done the make up way much prettier than that..ㅠㅠ

-I can't even recognize them..

-I don't get it why do people have to take at least one photoshoot with that kind of weird concept..

-It's pretty unique but it looks good.. They look like models..

-I'm shocked..

-Um.. It's a little bit confusing.. I don't know what kind of concept are they going to bring out here..

-It took me a while to recognize them..

-It's so fascinating..

-Such a waste of their pretty faces..























trazy.com