Klook.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

, , , ,

A male and female idols who have gotten so much closer than the last time we saw them


They were in a relationship where they can only bow and greet each other awkwardly when they see each other in their graduation ceremony.

 Now they have grown closer until the point they can raise their thumbs up at each other

I support Seventeen's Dokyeom and GFriend's Yuju's interactions!


-Hul.. I just found out that they're the same age.. It makes my heart flutter to see them together..

-What a nice sight to see..

-Lee Seokmin is so handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Seokmin is an angel, right?ㅠㅠ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ But they still look awkward with each otherㅋㅋ

-I like both of them..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It would be really amazing if they do a duet or something like thatㅠㅠ I like both of them so muchㅠㅠ

-They're the same age, yet they're bowing to each other in a formal wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is this feeling.. It's so heart-fluttering..

-What a nice sight to see.. They look like the main roles of a drama about youth..

-I really..like.. Seventeen.. these days..

-Just by looking at his face can make my heart flutter.. Why is my heart beating so fast right now..

-I laughed a lot when I saw that videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They greet each other in a formal way as if it was their first time seeing each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope he will do some reactions with Jiho.. I heard he was her classmate..

-Ah.. A collaboration that makes my heart flutter..





























trazy.com