Klook.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

, ,

A random netizen once told him to study in Kumon but he ended up being an Idol

is Seventeen's Vernon

(While eating ddeokbokki with my friends and my girlfriend, I try to pretend like I don't care but I pay the bills on my way out)

 He once appeared in a TV Show to give relationship tips and a random netizen left a comment in the article of the show saying 

'You're talking bullshit.. Just do Kumon (instead of this)'

And now he has become a very hard-working Idol..

(click to see more gifs/pics)

-Hansol-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Hansol's visual.. *thumbs up*

-Ah.. It's my babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's really handsome.. I mean it..

-Vernon-ah, thank you for deciding to become an Idol in Koreaㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're the best Idol I have ever known in my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-The fact that he's actually the same age with me never fails to shock me..

-Vernon is really really really really handsome..

-Ah, this never fails to crack me upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I re-watched it again a few days ago and I'm still wondering when did he do all the growing-up process...

-Stop doing Kumon and date me..

-Thank you for not only focusing on Kumon..Thank you for debuting as an Idol and becoming my bias, Hansolㅠㅠ

-Hansol-ah, can you pretend like you don't care but pay the bills too when you're out to eat ddeokbokki with me?

-Am I the only one who ages here..

-He really looks like a foreigner.. It's so fascinating..

-I'll pay the bills, Hansol-ahbㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I remember watching that show back then.. That kid was Hansol?












 

trazy.com