Klook.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

,

A clear view of Lee Sungkyung's eye color



-I always get distracted by her eye color whenever I watch Doctors because it's so prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. So pretty..

-It's really pretty..

-I really like those kind of eyes..ㅠㅠ

-Aigo.. She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so cute I might dieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My dad has the same eye color.. But his is a little bit.. lighter..?

-It's so pretty, it doesn't even make sense..

-I thought those were just her favorite lenses..

-Her eye color is indeed pretty but the fact that she's Lee Sungkyung is really prettyㅠㅠ

-I'm so jealous of her eye color..ㅠㅠ

-It's so fascinating..

-She's the real goddess..

-My mom's eye color looks like that as well..!

-Lee Sungkyung is so pretty...ㅠㅠ

-She looks so noticeable and fancy because of her eye color and her light skin-tone..

-It must be really nice for her to have those eyes..

-She's so freaking pretty..
























trazy.com