Klook.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

, ,

A male idol who takes a mirror selfie while his mom is scolding his sister

is NCT's Ten.

He has so many predebut pictures that surfaced online, some people even said you can find all of the moments he has lived through in the internetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's at least one new predebut picture of him that surfaces online everydayㅋㅋㅋ


-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why would he take a selfie when his mom is currently scolding his sisterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His sister must find him really annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have an older brother and I would be super annoyed if he takes a picture when my mom is nagging at meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he a Chinese or Korean?
 -He's from Thailand!

-....? Why would he interferes them, sit there casually and take a mirror selfie? If it was my brother I would be mad at him...

-Ah, he's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, he's so annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the point there is that he's shirtlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought he was shooting for a sitcom dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-His mom is scolding his sister, how could he take a selfie there peacefully?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If he was my brother I wouldn't say anything and grab his hair and fight himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Another new predebut pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If my brother did the same, I would destroy his phoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they his real mom and sister? And is that something that really happened?

-He's so amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that really Ten???












trazy.com