Klook.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

, ,

Sojin reveals that she once accidentally witnessed a man jerking off

SJ: It was raining and I saw a middle-aged man in an alley, but it was weird.. I thought to myself 'Why is he washing a sweet potato(?) in the rain?' And I realized what it actually was when I turned my back.


-Washing a sweet potato in the rainㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She realized what it actually was after she turned her backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sweet potatoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She must be really shocked, but it's a relief that nothing happened to herㅋㅋㅋ But still, 'sweet potato'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Something dangerous could have happened to her.. It's a relief that she's fine..

-Ah, she's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sweet potatoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so innocentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You really blank out if something like that happens to youㅋㅋㅋㅋ One day, I was driving my car and there was a man who suddenly stopped my car.. He was naked and was shaking 'it' off in front of my car, but the only thing that I thought that time was 'What's wrong with him...' and a few minutes later I realized what just happenedㅋㅋㅋ

-She said it was sweet potatoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I also once encountered the same thing and I thought to myself 'Whoa.. He's so shameless, he's doing it in a crowded place' and our gaze suddenly met.. I got a goosebumps for real..

-It must have been really terrifying..ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com