Klook.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

,

Millenium Boys become a Seventeen's cover group now

This makes me realize how good-looking Seventeen actually is..
If you look it up on Youtube, there are a lot of people who covers Seventeen's dances and stuffs but these guys can't dance.. Their dancing skills are even worse than mine..

The guy who holds the mic is covering as Vernonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even their song-selections are exactly the same..
They don't even sing the song but they hold those mics and lipsync to the songsㅋㅋㅋ

The guy in the right with the long hair and a hat is covering as Junghan.. He makes me realize how good does Junghan look with long hair and how handsome he actually is..

A picture that one of the members uploaded to Instagram

They also copy the hairstyles, clothes, and the tags Seventeen usually wears on stage

Looks like they even copy the way Seventeen takes selfie..
It seems like they still lost their minds..
What makes me mad the most is how they use the choreography and song that Hoshi and Woozi made in that way..

[+622][-15]

1. [+230][-2] They're a group that ables to make me realize how handsome Seventeen and Exo actually are..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+220][-0] My babies were once a victim of this scene, so I know how are you guys feeling right nowㅋㅋㅋ People are shielding him because they're just a cover group, when they don't only cover the group's songs and dances, but also their private lifes and stuffs.

3. [+190][-1] I'm so seriously shocked..

4. [+53][-0] What carats think right now: "As expected, my babies are so handsome"

5. [+40][-0] These guys are so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When they were active as Exo's cover group, Wu Yifan left Exo so the one who covered as Wu Yifan also left the groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38][-0] It's been a long time since the last time I saw them..

7. [+33][-0] I know it's not right to hate and talk bad about someone's face but they are really not that good-looking..

8. [+28][-0] People are shielding them because they're a cover group.. They're covering Seventeen's dance but why do they have to hold the mics?

9. [+28][-0] What are they doing..?????? Are they a real group????

10. [+27][-0] Whoa if I were them.. I couldn't do it because it's so embarassing..

trazy.com