Klook.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

, , , ,

Umji trying to hide behind Irene's back.gif

Umji-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


-Why is she hiding, though?

-It looks like she just moves her position, though...?

-I don't know if she's really 'hiding' but she really looks so cute.. Look at her cheeksㅠㅠ

-Both of them are so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-It looks like she was trying to hide..ㅜㅜ Judging by how she doesn't want to be captured by camera.. Umji is really pretty for me.. When will people stop hating on her..

-I think it's just because Irene moves her position..?

-I don't know what is this all about but she looks so cute..

-She's originally pretty but now she has gotten much prettier these days..

-She's not hiding, but Irene she's being covered with Irene.. Isn't it just something like that?

-I think this post is talking about how Umji is seen to hide behind Irene because she thinks that she's ugly.. For me, she doesn't look like she's trying to hide in this gif and she really looks pretty..

-I find her so cute because she reminds me of hamster whenever I see her..

-She's just moving her position but why does she look so cute..ㅠㅠ

-She's really cute and she looks like a baby.. I really like it.
trazy.com