Klook.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

, ,

Some dramas that even fans don't dare to watch

Our Oppas' acting skills........ㅎ


-I watched High School Love On though..? Maybe it's because I wasn't their fans back then..ㅎ

-I don't watch those because it's so cringe-worthy..

-High School Love On is such a cute drama.. Their acting skills are fine for me, even though it's a little bit cringey..ㅠㅠ

-That's exactly the reason why I don't watch those dramas..

-Exo Next Door is a fun dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really liked High School Love On, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can watch Exo Next Door but I can't watch Falling for Challenge.. I can't even see the screen captures of the drama..

-My babies' basketball scene in High School Love On....

-???? I watched them all..

-I agree..

-I really can't watch all of those...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not an Exo's fan but I watched all of the Exo Next Door episodes..

-High School Love On is quite fine..

-I'm sorry.. I don't watch any Web Dramas that have Idols in it.. I can watch them on some movies though..

-The plot is worse than the acting skills..

-Nope!! I will watch Shin Woohyun!! I will watch the drama!!..
  -......It's been a long time since I promised to watch it but I still haven't..

-I'm sorry, kids.. I can't watch Exo Next Door..
trazy.com