Klook.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

,

A misunderstanding that always happen when someone goes to a concert

'S/he just saw me! I'm 100% sure s/he just saw me'

(by s/he, he means the singer)
 
-But I really feel like he was looking at me.. I can feel it..
 
-But he really did look at me.. He did a V-sign to my camera and even talked to me..
 
-But it really feels different if the singer makes an eye-contact with youㅋㅋㅋ My favorite singer does eye contact a lot but he never made one with me..
 
-But I can feel it.. It feels different.. My voice is really loud, that's why I often get fanservices:-)
 
-Something that I have never felt before..
 
-I've never gone to a concert before so I don't know how it feels like...
 
-I can't even think of what happened in the concert venue.. There's this magic that makes me forget about everything that happened during the concert..
 
-'I think he turned his back because he heard my voice!!!!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-No.. He really did see me.. Kyungsoo.. He even pulled out his hand to meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-But I really did make an eye contact with them.. I made an eye contact with Minho and Jonghyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-I've felt that before.. Dujun-ah... It happened years ago but I still can't forget that feeling..
 
-Just let them be.. Didn't they go to concert to feel that..
 
-Even at music shows.. 'Jihoon just saw me and greeted me!!! He smiled to me!!!!' Yes.. Something like that..
 
-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-No.. He really did see me.. (Ignoring the truth) ..! For real!!
trazy.com