Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

,

My crush's body odor..

We just finished P.E class and she said she have something to show me so she walked towards me but I could smell something weird from her.. I thought 'What is this.. Her body odor?.. or is my nose being weird?' and pretended not to know anything.. But then I checked it again and the smell was actually coming from her body.. It didn't smell anymore when she left.. Why didn't I know this before? Didn't she use deodorant today? I've been liking her for 4 months and it felt like those feelings just flew away.. It's shocking to know such smell can come from someone who's small and cute like her..





[+15][-197]

1. [+53][-20] Get rid of your feelings if you're going to hate her just because of that.. How can a man be like this..

2. [+49][-3] Of course it smelled because she was sweating.. Just give her a body mist as her birthday present..

3. [+18][-0] You don't have any body odor..?

4. [+15][-0] Your crush is a human too.. 

5. [+13][-0] Would you like her if she didn't smell? How can you get rid of your feelings just because of her body odor..

6. [+12][-1] Do you think she smell bad because she wants to? I'm a woman who has body odor, this really hurts my pride.. Then did my boyfriend dump me because I smell bad?

7. [+9][-2] Girls are human as well.. They're not fairiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+5][-2] Did you think she was a fairy?

9. [+2][-0] Try to smell yourself

10. [+1][-0] I heard you wouldn't smell bad if you shave your armpit hair..
trazy.com