Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

, , ,

A part in Seventeen's new MV that received a lot of nice reactions

The part when Dokyeom changes his expressions in a matter of second

His real name is trending on twitter when the MV is released.
For the fans, the thing that matters the most is Dokyeom being in the center for that part.

+) I'm talking about this part

+) I'm leaving some other gifs here





-The MV is already out?

-Lee Seokmin is indeed the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seokmin-ah.. You're the best..

-Mom..

-Ah.. Seokmin-ah.. Very Nice..

-I call that part 'Showing-off-nice-arms' part..

-Ah, Seokmin-ah you're too handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I got a heart-attack because of his gaze in that gif..

-I think my heart is going to explode..

-Ah, Lee Seokmin and Moon Junhui are the best..

-He's so sexy..<3

-That's true.. That part really surprised me because I often see him smiling.. He's really handsome..

-The culprit here is Seokmin..

-I really like this part and the part where Vernon sits next to Lee Haeun..

-Seokmin is my manㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He looks scary..


trazy.com