Klook.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

, ,

Kim Dongwan tells a nice tip to get perfect score on your exam


Q: Please tell us a nice tip to get a perfect score on exams!

A: Uninstall V-App

Kim Dongwan told his fans to delete V-App in his own V-App broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-But it's trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I deleted the app after he said that..

-Oppa-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Sinhwa will not take any responsibility of your life'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so realisticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm very used to hear him saying things like that..

-As expected from the realistic Kim Dongwan..

-And V-App translated it to English.. 'Please delete the Vapplication'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to see thaat videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Dongwan is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Sinhwaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He always say the right thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't have any comments for this one..

-Hul.. What a nice tip!!!
trazy.com