Klook.com

Saturday, July 2, 2016

I'm getting goosebumps for real;;

Because the exam period has ended, my friends and I decided to stop by at a cafe on our way home and had a talk for a moment there. Suddenly, we talked about sexual abuse and almost all of my friends admitted they have been molested or sexually abused before.. Eventhough it's not sexual assault.. But still, I got a goosebumps when I heard that;; I once heard that most women in South Korea have experienced being molested or sexually abused, I think it's true now that I've heard my friends admitting their experiences.. You guys, try to remember it well.. Maybe you have been experiencing the same things but you didn't realize itㅜㅜ


[+74][-5]

1. [+32][-0] It's not a sexual abuse but when I was 7 years old, I was playing with my neighbor who was 8 years old at that time and suddenly, an old man came to us and told us that he will buy us ice creams so we both followed him to his apartment.. He took a picture of our private parts and told us to do some pose.. What was he going to do with those pictures.. My parents probably think I have compeletely forgotten about it, but I still haven't forgotten any of it even 12 years after it happened..

2. [+30][-6] I'm so flustered.. I haven't been sexually abused or harassed before..

3. [+20][-0] F*ck.. One of my classmates once stared at my chest and told me that I have a freaking big chest in front of me, he always disturb everyone who's in their periods.. I almost killed him..

4. [+14][-0] I've encountered those things a lot of time before.. When I was 5 years old, my aunt massaged my private part and she almost inserted one of her fingers but then my mom came into the room.. She was really mad.. So I asked her why was she mad at my aunt, and my mom just told me that it was nothing.. 

5. [+10][-0] There are a lot of idiot perverts in this world.

6. [+10][-0] When I was young ,one of my dad's colleagues always ask me these things when he meet me 'Shall I touch your chest?' 'Or your butt?' and I had to pick one and he would touch me there.. The more annoying thing is that my mom, dad, and that person's wife only watched it and didn't do anything..


trazy.com