Klook.com

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Girls.. Please explain this to me

I was texting with my friend who is a girl, but it looks like she's sulking now.. She hasn't read my text until now..
I've been thinking carefully.. Did I do something wrong.. Does this mean she wants me to meet her? Or am I wrong..
Well, if that's what she actually means.. What should I do to comfort her..? Please tell me..

Pungdaengi (P): It's raining a lot outsideㅠㅠ What are you up to?
OP: I'm just chilling in my houseㅋㅋ
P: Does it really have to rain on Fridayㅠㅠ I'm also just chilling in my house, I'm so bored!
P: And I'm also hungryㅋㅋㅋㅋ
OP: Don't you have something to eat at home?
P: I want to eat something delicious.. I don't knowㅠㅠ
OP: Do you like meat?
P: Yes yes yes yesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like meatㅋㅋ

OP: I once ordered a pork wrap from a restaurant, they have a big portion and it's really delicious, and it's not expensive at allㅋㅋ You should try to order from that restaurant, I will tell you their number.
P: Okay.. I'm just going to eat something later, it's okay.
OP: Don't you like pork wrapㅋㅋ
P: I don't knowㅠㅠ
OP: I'm sorry.. My dad called me so I couldn't reply your message earlier.. What do you mean by thatㅋㅋ

P: What did you eat for dinner?ㅠ
OP: I didn't have any thoughts to eat so I didn't eat anythingㅋㅋ
P: You seem like that..
OP: What are you talking aboutㅋㅋ
P: I'm just saying you look like someone who doesn't really have a lot of thoughtsㅋㅋ I'm going to sleep, bye!
OP: Are you going to runaway after playing with me?ㅋㅋ
OP: You're really running away from me..

A while after that, I texted her again.
So this means that she's not sulking anymore, right?
Please see and tell me if I did something wrong again..

OP: Is my Pungdaengi sleeping?
P: Yes, she's sleeping
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wake up for a secondㅋㅋ
P: ㅠㅠ
OP: What are you doing? Shall I grill some meat for you?
P: I'm not going to eat itㅠㅠ
OP: What.. You're so cute.

OP: Let's have a dinner together tomorrow. I know a very nice restaurant.
P: You're pretending not to know anything right..ㅠㅠ
OP: No.. I really don't know anything.. I tried to figure out what did I do wrong.. I think it's that..
OP: If I knew what I did wrong, I would have worn my shoes earlier..
OP: You know how much I adore youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
P: Empty words is a no noㅠㅠ
OP: It's real.. Anyway, we're going to have dinner together tomorrow.

P: I will think about it..ㅋㅋ
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYes
OP: See you tomorrow, good night
P: I haven't said yes yet!
OP: If you're laughing then it means yes.. See you tomorrowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
P: You're so annoying..ㅋㅋ I got it..
OP: Ok

[+123][-50]

1. [+364][-13] I really want to kill youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJust imagine how happy she was when she said 'Yes yes yes yes, I really like meatㅋㅋㅋ' You have to get beaten upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+329][-2] It looks like she has some feelings for you.. Don't use words like 'You're cute' 'I adore you' easily, she might be confused..

3. [+274][-6] You're such a senseless brat..

4. [+154][-0] You're saying 'My pungdaengi' 'You're cute' 'I adore you' as those words mean nothing.. Just by looking at your texts, we all know that she has some feelings towards you.. If she didn't have any feelings, she wouldn't bother to reply your texts. Look at how she replied to your text in less than a minute when you ask her if she was asleepㅋㅋㅋ I'm 100% sure she likes you.. This is so frustating..

5. [+154][-1] I thought she was your girlfriend.. Just judging by how you tried to comfort her, it's obvious that you're senseless.. Why are you being like this?

6. [+101][-0] Are you sure you both are just friends? Seeing from girls perspective.. I'm sure she likes you. And it looks like you like her as well, judging from how you reply to her texts.. It's how people in 'Some' relationships usually talkㅋㅋㅋ If you don't like her then please don't use words like 'My pungdaengi' 'You're cute' 'I adore you' etc..

7. [+76][-1] ..ㅋ You're talking as if you're going to ask her to have a dinner together but in the end you just offered her the restaurant's phone number.. Stop playing hard to getㅋㅋㅋ I pity the girlㅋㅋ

8. [+61][-69] But the girl is also really frustating.. If she wants to ask you out for a dinner, she should have said it confidently.. Does she really have to hear it coming out from your mouth? And just because she didn't get the answer she was expecting she started acting like a baby and ignoring your textsㅋㅋ Korean women are so selfish, I'm a woman myself but I hate that..;

9. [+55][-0] Hul.. I thought she was your girlfriend.. Well, she's not sulking anymore but what you said in the end might be a little bit confusing to her..

10. [+40][-0] She's just a friend but you're treating her like that?
trazy.com