Klook.com

Saturday, July 2, 2016

,

I was about to ride the elevator with my crush today, but..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I like him since we were in 9th grade (now I'm in 11th grade), we live in the same apartment and sometimes we also text each other..

It happened this afternoon.. I went home and I felt like I'm going to fartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It felt like my fart was punching my stomach with large fistsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I crossed my legs and pressed the elevator button repeatedly, hoping that the elevator would come quickly.. But then, I heard the sound of the automatic door behind me opened and someone walked in..

I was like 'Hul.. Who is it.. F*ck'... and that person turned out to be ★My crush★ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I would never be able to forget this moment for the rest of my lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He greeted me 'Oh! (OP's name)!' and walked closer towards me, my heart was beating so fast, I even broke out into cold sweats and I felt my bowel movement being more active than it's supposed to beㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was thinking about how am I supposed to do that time, and at the same time I was also holding my fart back.. but then, the elevator's door opened.

He got into the elevator first and I was just like '....ㅎㅎ' in front of him.

Him: Are you not going?
OP: You go first..ㅎㅎ
Him: Why?
OP: (Please, just go!!) Ah.. I'm waiting for someoneㅎㅎ
Him: Who?
OP: Someone..ㅎ (I was in panic at this point)
Him: I'm just going to wait with you then..

And he got off the elevatorㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He usually gives me a heart-attack but this time, it's on a different levelㅠㅠㅠㅠ So I panicked and I suddenly said.. 'I..I'm waiting for my boyfriend! You go first, he's already on his way!'

It looked like he was a little bit flustered so he just answered, 'Oh.. Okay' and got into the elevator. And I.. went out of the building, farted in the middle of the bush, and cried..

And when I got into my house, he texted me:

Crush: Who's your boyfriend?

I was taken aback by his text so I just read it and haven't texted him back yet.. If I admit that I was lying, he will see me as a liar but I can't give him a prove that I have a boyfriend.. I don't know what am I supposed to text him backㅠㅠㅠㅠ Help meㅠㅠㅠ

[+203][-1]

1. [+139][-7] Just say that you're actually in your period, and your pads were leaking.. It sounds more natural..

2. [+89][-1] Just say that your pads were leaking so it smelled really bad and you didn't want to make him uncomfortable with the smell.. Isn't it better than farting?

3. [+59][-22] Huh? Boyfriend?ㅋㅋㅋ Boy friend!! What kind of boyfriend..ㅋㅋ Just said that you were waiting for your friend who is a boy, not a boyfriend!

4. [+44][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDid you really have to release your fart in the middle of the bush while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43][-0] I think he likes you as well..

6. [+32][-1] Just answer, 'you'... F*ck..

7. [+24][-0] Just tell him the truth!! Say that you actually don't have a boyfriend and you did that because you were embarassed..

8. [+23][-0] Say that you weren't feeling good that day, and you were going to throw up that time..

9. [+12][-0] Anyway.. Looks like he also has the same feelings towards youㅜㅜ I'm so jealous.. 

10. [+12][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It sounds like a dramaㅋㅋIt's so fun, tell me what happened after itㅋㅋ























trazy.com