Klook.com

Saturday, July 2, 2016

, ,

Beenzino blocked me on Instagram.. and Oh Yeonseo mentioned me in a comment.

Everyone here knows Instagram right??! I've seen a lot of posts in Pann about celebrities' interactions with fans on Instagram, I also have a very interesting experience so I'm going to tell you about it here!!

Firstly, Beenzino!! He's a very well-known rapper.. I never thought he actually checked every comments on his Instagramㅠㅠ I was bored, so I decided to do this..

 ffanj: Jinho-ya, block me.

I told him to try to block me.. I thought.. 'There's no way that he saw it right..?' 
I did that as a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Whoa..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He blocked me for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Eventhough he blocked me.. I was very happy because it felt like.. 'He noticed me?!??'
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 I didn't expect him to block me for real so I got back to my right mind..
Should I apologize to him and ask him to unblock me?..
So I sent him a direct messageㅋㅋㅋ

 Jinho Hyung.. Unblock me..
I was wrong.. Unblock me please<3

But I didn't expect too much because he's a celebrity, he must be very busyㅋㅋㅋ

(realisshoman liked your post, realisshoman saw your picture)
But I got a notification that he already read my direct message..
Jinho Hyung even liked one of my photos<3
 And he also unblocked me...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jinho Hyung is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And Oh Yeonseo saw the comment that my friend and I left..

 gu_yaaa99: She looks like Oh Yeonseo..
ffanj: It's Oh Yeonseo, you stupid.
gu_yaaa99: I know it, you stupid.
ohvely22: You can't do this hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My friend told Oh Yeonseo that she looked like Oh Yeonseoㅋㅋㅋ
So I left a comment like thatㅋㅋㅋ
Oh Yeonseo replied 'You can't do this hereㅋㅋㅋ' 
And I got a heart attack..
Now I can believe that celebrities are humans tooㅋㅋㅋ
It makes me feel happyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+706][-10]

1. [+88][-0] Kim Yeongcheol once uploaded a picture of his trip on Europe, but he made a typo on his hashtags.. It's supposed to be 'Waenji' but he wrote it 'Wenji', so I left a comment 'It's 'Waenji'!!' and a few minutes later, he fixed his hashtags and mentioned me 'I fixed it~~' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funnyㅋㅋ

2. [+86][-2] I'm sorry for leaving a serious comment here.. I don't use Instagram, but I know that there are a lot of idols who use Instagram.. I don't know if they check their Instagram as often as Oh Yeonseo or Beenzino, but I'm sure that they check their Instagram and the comments their fans left on their pictures.. So please, don't leave a hate comments on their Instagram.. Sometimes I see some kids who left hate comments and I don't know what are they expecting those Idols to do with those comments..

3. [+49][-1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute, I'm going to follow him..

4. [+25][-0] Why did you do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20][-2] Suzy once replied to my mention on twitterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+16][-0] I thought Beenzino blocked you because he was angryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13][-0] Do you get a notification if someone sees your picture???ㅜㅜ I always stalk my crush's Instagram everydayㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Please answer meㅜㅜ

8. [+8][-0] Why did you get a notification when he saw your picture? Is it usually like that???

9. [+7][-0] The OP is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ 'Please unblock me, I was wrong'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+5][-0] Whoa.. I'm so jealous.. I want to get noticed by Beenzino as well..








trazy.com