Klook.com

Saturday, July 2, 2016

,

Seventeen is a little bit..

How should I say this.. Idols who are living their lifes to the fullest?
They don't estimate things, and even the haters nitpick them at something, they keep on working hard. They're always putting all of their effort on everything they do.. That's what I thought.

Is it because of that.. It's a little bit strange for meㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm a nonfan, but I don't find any of the members are annoying, I want to pamper them..
I saw My Little Television episode which they appeared inㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How should I say this.. They're funny in a pitiful way(?) I don't mean it in a bad way.. I'm saying that I adore them and want to pamper themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time feeling something like this..


[+234][-12]

1. [+101][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel the same way.. There were some members who worked on the song, and the rest of member could have rested or just watched them.. But because they had nothing to do, they cleaned the place and picked up garbages..

2. [+97][-0] I think I know what are you trying to say here.. There's a show where the female groups have to dance to male groups' songs and vice versa.. The first group to do that challenge was Twice, they just danced casually and didn't practice for that~ The second group was Seventeen and you can see that they practiced hard for that challenge by looking at their synchronization..

3. [+81][-0] It's really nice to see them putting all of their effort on everything they do..

4. [+55][-0] True true true true.. All of the members are likeable and eventhough I'm not their fan, I want to fangirl over them.. It's that kind of feeling..? I want to take care of them in a different way than I do to my bias, I want to stream to their songs, and buy their albumsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope both Seventeen and Carats will only walk on flowery path from now on, if there's something bad happens to Carats, I will help them out. Both Seventeen and Carats are so nice and kind..

5. [+44][-0] It's because their debut was postponed for 3 years.. They seem to be satisfied and happy over simple things, and they always do their best.. From what I heard, Pledis staffs treat all of the Seventeen's members really nice because they're kindㅠㅠ

6. [+41][-0] True.. They have this bright aura around them, I heard a member of them was a classmate with my Idol.. I have a feeling Seventeen is going to be big in the future..

7. [+37][-0] Trueㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They were really funny in My Little Televisionㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're taking care of things on their ownㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31][-0] OP, I love you~~ (using puns)





9. [+29][-0] They always put their effort on everything they do.. Even if it's for variety shows, or just simple jokes.. It's really cool..

10. [+24][-0] Thank you for watching My Little Television<3 Malimalimalitel~! Malima..



ps: I have a different blog for translated Seventeen's post in 'Fan-Talk' section, click here! 
and I also link it to another twitter of mine here 
Usually, posts in Fan-Talk have less comments, that's why I can't post it on Pannatic.


trazy.com