Klook.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

, ,

A male idol who wears white stocking during the shooting of ISAC

Actually, that is his real skin..
The male idol who is in the picture is BTS' Suga



-Hul...

-????I'm sorry????Is that for real?????Hul..

-He's transparent..

-He's really pale..

-His skin tone is so pale..

-Wow..

-I really thought he was wearing a white stocking..

-My man..

-Hul.. Amazing.. I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Min Yoongi..

-I'm sure that he's actually a fairy..

-Yoongi-ya.. We all know that you originally have a really light skin toneㅋㅋㅋ But don't stay at your recording room the whole day and go outside sometimes to get some sunlight..ㅋㅋㅋ Your health is number one, okay?

-Hul.. No way..

-Yoongi-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're actually a fairy, right?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Taetae is wearing a coffee-colored stocking and Yoongi is wearing a white stockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My boyfriend 
  -Get out

-I'm really jealous of his skin tone..

-Hul I really thought that was a white stocking.. I even thought "Ah.. He's a member who doesn't like to expose his skin"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I once saw him in real life and his skin tone is really really pale, and he was sitting crouched and his hair was really colorful that time.. I really thought he was Tinker Bell..

-I have to make him mine

-Our baby's legs are getting skinnier..

-..? I really thought he was wearing a white stocking since it looks paler than his face.. It's a little bit scary.. It's really fascinating..

-He's so freaking pale..

-I knew he's really pale but I never knew he was that pale..
trazy.com