Klook.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

, ,

Kyungri dyed her hair blonde for the first time since her debut



-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-Now that she dyed her hair blonde she looks like Dalshabet's Subin..

-Whoa.. She's too pretty..

-Hul.. Her first blonde hair.. I've gone crazy..

-Whoa.. Kyungri.. She's so unbelievably pretty...

-I'm suffocating right here...

-Hul.. She looks good with it..

-Aigo.. Finally she's doing an Idol-like hair..

-Kyungri-ya.. Marry meㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's pretty..

-She looks like Baek Inha..

-She's really really really pretty..

-Whoa.. Girlcrush..

-My woman..

-My Kyungri is the prettiest woman in this whole world..

-Her visual saved it..

-Ah.. Goddess-nim..

-I thought it didn't suit her at first but... you can have me now, Unnie.. I'm not accepting rejections..

-Ah.. My heart...

-(kneels down)

trazy.com