Klook.com

Thursday, July 21, 2016

,

How Ryu Junyeol looked like back then when he worked as an elementary school teacher

Drama class for 1st and 2nd grader on every Wednesday, 13.00-14.40
Musical class for 3rd until 6th grade every Wednesday, 14.50-16.30


-How can I enroll to elementary school again? They're still accepting students in 20s right?

-Whoa.. Teacher, I love you..

-I'm sure he was really popular in that school back then..

-Why wasn't I an elementary school student at that time..

-He looks.. really handsome.. in that picture..

-Hul.. He doesn't age at all..

-When was that taken? He really doesn't change even a little bit..
  -I'm pretty sure it was taken around 4 years ago..

-Why were there no good-looking teachers around when I was an elementary school student..

-I'm 20 years old but I still want to enroll to that elementary school..

-I'm sure the female teachers talked about him a lot..

-Senseiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He makes my heart flutterㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Teacher Ryu Junyeol..

-Teacher, please scold me!

-He's so coolㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I would study really hard if there were teachers like him in my school..

-I..I'm 9 years old..

-He's handsome now but for me, he looks way better without those celebrity make up style.. He looks handsome as an average citizen..

-Why did he look way more handsome back then..? Why do I feel the average citizen side of him is more charming than the celebrity side of him.. What kind of feeling is this..
trazy.com